Welcome to MyAccount

To give you more choice and convenience in managing your DVA affairs, DVA offers online access with MyAccount.

On MyAccount you can claim travel costs quickly and easily; update DVA of changes to your circumstances; view your current details, letters, current and past payments and claims; manage medical transport; request contact from a DVA officer and download forms and publications.

Click on the links below to find out more:


Update DVA of changes

You can update your personal circumstances by selecting ‘My Details’ from the MyAccount menu and then selecting the particular service you want to access. Press the arrow image below to find out more:

arrow Update your contact information

arrow Update income and assets

arrow Change your payment destination

arrow Request a replacement card

arrow Lodge and track claims for payment and initial liability

arrow Request additional benefits

arrow Request official letters

arrow Notify DVA of overseas travel

arrow Submit feedback

Request a Lump Sum Advance of payment

You can view your eligibility for a Lump Sum Advance and, if eligible, request an advance online via MyAccount. You can see the results right away on the screen.

View your personal information

You can view the information DVA currently holds about you by clicking ‘My Details’ in the MyAccount menu and selecting any of the headings listed below

You can also update DVA of changes on some of these screens

Make a transport booking and check your booking

For information, to book and make changes to travel and claim for travel reimbursement simply select ‘Transport’ from the My Account menu and select your option.

DVA now offers as the return journey as a default.  This means that you won’t need to make two bookings if you wish a car to take you home after your appointment.

Here MyAccount takes the worry out of managing your medical transport.  You can look up any time to check the details of the travel you have booked and update it if anything changes.

Claim for travel expenses

For information, to book and make changes to travel and claim for travel reimbursement simply select ‘Transport’ from the My Account menu and select your option.

MyAccount now enables clients with entitlement under the Veterans' Entitlement Act 1986, Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRCA) or Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 (MRCA) to claim for travel reimbursement.

Claiming online can be faster

If you currently claim travel using a form you will find that claiming travel reimbursement through MyAccount can be faster.

This is because you don’t need to wait for paper to travel to the DVA officer for processing.  You also don’t need to obtain a doctor’s signature for claims over 100km if you claim online (VEA).

Of course if the DVA officer needs more information the claim may take a little longer – but you could have the money in your account in just a few days.

Claim for more costs

You can claim through MyAccount for: kilometres travelled using a private vehicle, parking fees, road tolls, taxi and public transport costs and accommodation costs associated with medical travel.

You simply need to keep your receipts for four months just in case DVA needs to verify the travel.

View recent travel claims

Just like other payments, you can view claims that have been previously processed and paid and ones currently in progress.